Wednesday, June 2, 2010

colour your world

my lovelies..its been a while since the last time ive postedxp as always..but no fear..got some GOOD NEWS...ive finally made an account for my vintage online shop..feel free to checkout:COLOURYOURWORLD(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001060969976) get ready for some vintage hunting dears!!;)
oh and a HUGE THANKS to GIRLFRIEND INDONESIA for their mini feature on my daily stylex)..Thanks to sweet Melody and the patient photographer Angga for my shyness and weird smiles hihihi..dont forget to get the latest issue of Girlfriend magazine!
sorry for the M.I.A,, lyk i said before i mostly post on chictopia and tumblr:D but I will do my best to update this blog of mine..please be patient with me..see u guys soon!gummybear hugs&kisses*

1 comment:

Have a nice and colourful day